Sunday 16 September 2007

Cats:for:peru gig #004

Apologies Blogface, I appear to have forgotten to write about this gig!  We played Grapes again after being invited but all round good chap Chris Murphy.  After Electric Picnic, I lost my voice and it began to get worse and the preceeding week went on.  I tried various remedies and come the gig, I was still not 100% fit.  We carried on regardless though and all wasn't as bad as it could have been...

Setlist
1.  The nobodies
2.  Last man in europe
3.  Tripwires and flashing lights
4.  Bring in the experts
5.  I:am:the:orgasm

We dropped crowd pleaser Cutting the Bridges in Half as I just felt I wouldn't be up to it.  Despite everything, we went down really well again and we were all quite happy with the gig.  Headliners Chris Murphy and Boxer Genius were excellent - his band are extremely tight and talented and complemented Chris' traditional song writing well and giving it a modern touch.

No comments: