Wednesday 29 October 2008

Bring on the credit crunch you fucking cunts

This is what is written in big blue letters on the main doors that go into our office building at work. They have covered it up with posters but as it is a glass door, you can see it through the other side.


Sorry blogface, I haven't tickled your canvas with my lettering in a short while. Since we last spoke I have been to Barbados which was absolutely amazing. Towards the end of most holidays I have been on, I've almost been looking forward to coming home. This time though, I could stayed there; lived there perhaps. It is such a beautiful country with happy and polite people at every turn.


This time next week we will know who the president is. I really hope it is Obama - I know everyone is saying this but ignoring the personalities and personas of each candidate and reading policies alone, Obama comes out on top for me. His tax policy just makes sense to me - stop taxing low earners more, and if you earn over $250,000, you will be taxed more. America would only see real change if Obama was president as well, I get the feeling that McCain will just be more of the same for 4 years and that isn't good enough.


I don't have much else to write I'm afraid, I'm thinking of saving up for an accordion...



No comments: