Sunday 26 August 2007

D Sharps gig

So tonight was a Mentholmen covers gig at West Street Live.  I played with my one-off band called "The D Sharps" which consisted of me on vocals and guitar, Gaz on guitar, Kinny on bass and Tommy on drums.  

Setlist
1.  Gary Numan - Music for Chameleons
2.  Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
3.  Sonic Youth - 100%
4.  Pixies - Nimrod's Son
5.  Wild Cherry - Play that funky music

Had a great laugh doing this.  Dressed up in boiler suits, dust masks and sunglasses.  We were all a little drunk too and, with no pressure, came - played - and fucked off.   Well, I did.  But hey, was good stuff and the gig seemed to be going very well and was well attended.  Plenty of pictures on Facebook that I took with my brand new camera.

Also, while I remember, cats:for:peru have finally put tunes on our myspace... click here

No comments: