Saturday 28 July 2007

Cats:for:peru gig #002

Last Thursday was our 2nd gig and we played at West Street Live.  Once again the place was busy and we'd managed to get a good crowd down.  I think I prefered this gig myself, less mistakes and I think we're relaxing more now and "feeling" it more.  The only errors were technical so hopefully they'll be ironed out before our next gig.

Setlist:

1.  Last man in europe
2.  A43
3.  The nobodies
4.  Manifesto
5.  Cutting the bridges in half
6.  I:am:the:orgasm

Also playing were The Subs who I missed as I went to The Grapes for a bit, I am Bandini who were pretty good and used to be called Fake Ideal.  Headline band was The Black Snatch Band and we must apologise - I went to get food, came back, and everyone had left bar a few!  It was quite late for a school night though..




No comments: